This post will teach you how to install Pigskin Addon on Kodi. To get started with this post, you don’t need to be an expert in kodi, let alone have any kind of knowledge. I will be using the built in video guide provided by kodi for adding apps. I will show you how to add pigskin to kodi and how to install pigskin addon on kodi.
We all know Kodi is an amazing application for watching free movies and TV shows, but did you know you can also install Add-ons to extend your Kodi experience? This guide will show you how to install a Kodi Add-on to watch all of your favorite sports, music, and movies anywhere on your computer.
Welcome to the detailed step-by-step instructions on how to install the Pigskin Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia addon. The addon can be purchased from the MC team. They are known for making quality utilities for Kodi users, and this program is another great effort from them. It is sure to please all American football fans. There are categories for live streaming of NFL and NCAAF games, and many others.
With the Kodi Pigskin addon, you’ll find sections for full team game schedules, live coverage of NFL games, live coverage of NCAAF games, news and highlights, NFL, football movies, and many other useful sports channels.
To install it on your device, follow the step-by-step instructions in the next section of this manual. You can use the installation procedure to quickly add it to Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia.
How do I install the Pigskin addon on Kodi 17 and 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter https://tikipeter.github.io in the upper field.
- Enter the FEN in the field below
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the Home section and click on Add-ons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install from the zip file. Now click on FEN
- Select this ZIP file repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from a repository Click on the Tikipeter repository
- Click on Addons
- Finding and installing windows
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.