Okay, so Riddler Stream is an online streaming service that offers a variety of movies and TV shows for a small fee. However, it seems this service is somehow only available in a few countries; for instance, I can’t find it listed anywhere on Google. I’m not sure whether this is because Kodi (the application used to stream Riddler Stream) is only available for Windows, or if it’s because of some other reason. So, I decided it would be a good idea to check out how to install Riddler Stream on Kodi.
To install Riddler Stream on Kodi, you first need to install the following XBMC add-on: ExtraBits Riddler Stream To do this, head to the Add-on Installer on the Home Screen, select the Package Installer option, and select the ExtraBits Riddler Stream package. This will add the Riddler Stream video add-on to the current Kodi installation.
Welcome to another addon for multiscraper.e. Riddler Flow. This addon is available in the Man Cave repository and was developed by The Riddler. It contains several useful sections for your endless entertainment.
In Riddler Stream you will find categories like movies, TV series, MC Jams music, kids area, real unboxing connection, matching with websites and much more. There is also a settings section and an option to clear the cache to ensure proper operation.
How do I install Riddler Stream on Kodi? To quickly add Riddler Stream to Kodi 16, 17 or 18 Leia, follow the instructions at the bottom of the blog post. These instructions will be useful for any device running Kodi.
How to install Riddler Stream on Kodi 17 Krypton, 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 > Home > Select Add-ons > Select the Settings icon.
- Extras > click on Unknown sources
- Now turn on unknown sources
- Click Unknown Sources > and then, in the window that opens, click Yes.
- Return to Home > Select Settings > Select File Management > Add Source
- Click on the Settings icon at the top left of the screen.
- Enter Deleted in the upper text box
- Now enter in the lower field deleted > Press OK.
- Back to Home > Select Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on Riddler Stream >
- Now wait for the notification that the addon is activated.
- Select Install from Archive > Deleted
- Click on Video Addons > Riddler Stream > Install and wait for the notification.
Denial: If you have problems installing on Kodi 18, ignore it and try another addon.
How to install Riddler Stream on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Access Kodi from your computer
- Select System > File Management
- Select Add Source > Press No
- In the upper field, enter Deleted
- Enter erasedin the field below > OK > Back to start page
- Choose System > Tools > Install from Zip file > Deleted.
- Click Remove > Wait for notification The addon has been activated.
- Select Install from Repository > Deleted
- Select Video Addons > Riddler Stream > Install